- Cell Phone usage is prohibited within BPA Premises.
- I-Card is compulsory at all times.
- Min 95% Attendance is compulsory.
- Late entry is permitted only with permission.
- Projects and Exams should be given as per the schedule.
- Calculators in Accounts classes are compulsory.
- An instalment card can be collected from the Admin officer.
- Lab for practice should be done prior to coming to the class.
- Data should be stored on the D drive in the student folder. Any other drive should not be used. All Data from Desktops, Documents, and Downloads will be removed.
All students should pay their fees by the 10th of every month. After this Rs10/- per day penalty would be levied and also student may be debarred from attending the class if he/she does not remit the fee.
New Batch information can be taken from the Admin officer.
- Batch change in the middle of the batch is not allowed.
A student may be a dropout If fees are due for more than 30 days or unintimated leave for more than 2 weeks.
Activities information will be timely updated on the notice board, social media and Web site. Participation of students is compulsory in the same.
There is a FB group name “BPA Mastery” for our existing students for lifetime support.
- Exam dates will be communicated via the notice board, social media, and Web site.
- If the exam is not given student will be marked zero and Rs 100/- will be charged.
- Formal Dress code and I-CARD are compulsory otherwise students will not be allowed
to give the exam.
50 marks are required to clear the exam.
- If the exam is not clear Re-examination fees are Rs 50/- and it should be submitted 7 days before the exam day.
- If any student is found caught in unethical means of giving the exam penalty of Rs 150/- will be charged and he /she may be suspended.
- The certification form can be filled out at the reception and students can collect the certificate in 30 days from the Admin officer.
- The student whosoever is interested in taking placement or internship opportunity can meet the Admin officer. The student should be
- Minimum 12th pass.
- 18 years of age.
- Typing Speed minimum 25 Wpm.
- Should continue the job for a minimum of 12 months.
The student needs to attend all the interviews and respond timely.
Dress code for Interview
- For Men: Plain or stripe full/half sleeved shirts in light hues (tucked-in), (normal acceptable patterns), dark trousers. Usage of a tie, the blazer is recommended Footwear: Formal leather shoes (black or brown), well-polished and matching the colour of the belt.
- For Women: Salwar suit or legging Kurta or Trousers, plain or striped full / half sleeved shirts/tops Footwear: Shoes/slip-on.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BPA Educators collect and uses the user’s personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize the user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identifying information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Near M2k Rohini
When I write a blog post, it’s obviously my point of view. Once it’s in the open, though, it then becomes a shared point of view with you, the readers – and your point of view is what builds the discussions around a post. Sometimes you’ll agree with me; other times, not so much. And that’s what makes the comments after a post such a fervent breeding ground for ideas.
I don’t mind if you attack me for my views. Heck, I’m big and ugly enough to take your shots, and it shows me that you’re passionate about a topic – and I would never discourage passion.
Besides, I’m the person that invokes that reaction, so if it’s an attack, let’s have it open and unfiltered (although keeping it respectful would be nice).
What I won’t accept, however, is attacking other commenters. They’re like you – simply offering an additional view on the starting topic. By all means, attack me – the blog is my home and as the owner, I’m responsible for what goes on inside. But attacking another commenter – that’s poor form.
I’m a firm believer in an open comment policy; I don’t moderate before publication, because I feel that stints genuine interaction and conversation. Going by the conversations that have happened over the months, it would appear that most agree.
Let’s play nice and keep it that way. Like I say, attack me if you wish – as the instigator of discussion, I’m open to all views and words. But let’s treat the guests (and that includes you) nicely. Otherwise, you will be moderated and deleted where I feel it’s applicable. Continue to be abusive and you will be banned.
The same goes for comments that include slanderous or libellous statements. As the owner of this blog, I’m responsible for what’s posted here, so I won’t allow allegations that could result in legal action – these comments will be removed.
And let’s keep the bigotry, hate, sexism, profanity and all that other fun stuff off here too. If you want that, hit up TechCrunch, YouTube or similar. Oh, and no affiliate links in the comments, please – instead, feel free to point to any blog posts you’ve written about a particular affiliate program.
Oh – and one more thing. Real names only, please – no SEO-driven keyword names. You get a link back to your site anyway, thanks to the Do-Follow arrangement here, so there’s no need to go double SEO on me. Names that are blatant link bait will be edited.
BPA Educators is committed to providing each customer with exceptional service.
We want you to feel comfortable about transacting business with us. Due to the nature of our business and the accessibility of our products immediately upon purchase, there is no refund policy.
For any grievances and suggestions
Put it in the suggestion box at the reception.
Call, Msg or WhatsApp at 8512851249.
You can also write to us at email@example.com.