Why QuickBooks is Important to your career
What is QuickBooks
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. Quick Books products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. Intuit was founded in 1983 by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx in Mountain View, California, USA. After the success of Quicken for individual financial management, the company developed similar services for small business owners. The initial Quicken software did not function as a “double-entry” accounting package. Initially it works on DOS that is based on particular coding. It has a vast market at that time also but still many are unsatisfied with it from that time many versions of quick book realsled then came in existence current version quick book 2020 which is launched with the aim to improve the reliability and experience of using the software.
- Any person who wants a career in accounts with a basic knowledge of accounting can learn this software
Career options for QUICKBOOKS Professional
- The opportunities canvary from full-time, part-time, freelance, and contract work; and often include job titles such as Tax Preparer, Financial Accountant, and Accounting Clerk.
- Can easily get job in foreign countries as an international accountant as most of the countries use this software
What you get after learning QuickBooks
- QuickBooks is a computer program, so you’ll obviously have to know how to use a computer. Very few people know literally every detail of a complex software package like QuickBooks, but the more computer literate you are, the more easily youâ€™ll be able to learn the ins and outs of the program. You’ll be able to find a solution more quickly when something goes wrong.
- Company Files
- Productivity Software
- Cloud Backup Software
- Email Management
- Information Management
- Data Entry
- Data Import and Export
- Reconciling Accounts
- Customizing Financial Reports
- Point of Sale Systems
- Operating Systems
- Mobile Devices
- Software Installation
- QuickBooks is a bookkeeping program so itâ€™s all about juggling numbers. While you wonâ€™t have to do much math on your own because QuickBooks includes its own calculator function, youâ€™ll be more likely to catch and fix problems if you have a strong sense of numbers and if you know what the answers should be.Anyone can make a typo and enter erroneous information, and it’s possible that your employer might also give you incorrectly recorded figures. The important thing is that you’re familiar enough with the complex mathematical formula the program will be using that you’ll notice if the numbers going in weren’t accurate in the first place.
- Attention to Detail
- Financial Calculators
- Spreadsheet Formulas and Functions
QuickBooks makes accounting easier, but having a background in accounting still helps a lot. After all, a computer program can only do what itâ€™s told, but a human accountant knows what to tell the program to do and why.
- 1099/Independent Contractors
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance Reporting
- Balance Sheets
- Cash Flow
- Chart of Accounts
- Financial Reports
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger
- Invoicing Management
- Inventory Management
- Loan Payments
- Payroll Management
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Taxes and Liabilities
- Profit and Loss Reports
- Tax Filing
- Year-End Statements
- Quarterly Statements
4. Deductive Reasoning
The better you understand your employer and your role within the company, the more helpful youâ€™ll be, and being helpful translates directly into greater job security for you. All businesses and most organizations require some kind of bookkeeping to keep them running, so your career might take you through a wide variety of companies. Most of them will have nothing in common except money, so no matter how proficient you are in bookkeeping, you might find yourself with a new employer in a line of business you know nothing about.
Deductive reasoning will help you get up to speed quickly.
- Identifying Causation
- Predicting Outcomes
- Problem Solving
- Nobody works with justcomputers and numbers. You’ll also have to be able to work with human beings, and that means you’ll need excellent communication skills. Strong verbal communication skills will help you ask questions and understand your duties, and they will help you get along with your co-workers. Strong written communication skills will help you properly document your work and give you a more professional appearance in emails.
- Active Listening
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
More Quick Books-Related Skills
- Bank Deposits
- Bank Feeds
- Cash Flow
- Chart of Accounts
- Credit Card Processing
- Direct Deposit
- Tracking Expenses
- Inventory Management
- Processing Payments
- Purchase Orders
- Record Cash Receipts
- Record Keeping
- Sales Tax
- Tax Forms
- Tax Reporting
- Data Analytics
- Database Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
BPA Educators offers QUICK BOOKS course. This course will help you understand every aspect of quick books with the help of professional trainers. Weâ€™ll help you to learn quick books with ease
You will also receive
- Fortnight test and Sample Papers Practice
- Command over the subject with a Practical Aspect
- Best results
- Study Notes
- Completion of syllabus within time and dedicated time for Revision of the whole
- Individual attention and doubt sessions
- Sessions on Personality development, Time management, Career options.
- Parent-Teacher Dialogue
- Projects & Assignments
- Expert advice
- Guest lectures for practical accounting, taxation, return filing and employability
Duration: 2 Months on every Module
To get more updates to join VIP COMMUNITY OF BPA EDUCATORS– https://www.facebook.com/groups/bpamastery/
3 thoughts on “Why QuickBooks is important to career?”
Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the good spirit.
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :
) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this
particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
I know this site presents quality dependent articles and other material, is there any other site which offers such stuff in quality?|